Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
buy Reducer
<p>

<!--StartFragment--><table><tbody><tr><td>Reducer for belt conveyor <br> <br>Description <br>The JS and MQ series reducers for mine belt conveyor are developed for hard flank cranes applied worldwide with high load capacity, high efficiency and good cost-performance ratio。The products in this series include helical gearboxes and gearboxes of bevel gear-helical gears. Designed by modules, the gearboxes are with less components to realize the short lead time.<br>Technical Data <br>Model: JS,MQ <br>Specification: JS series: 018~3300, MQ series: 02~140 <br>Nominal power: up to 4,500 kW <br>Transmission ratio i = 12.5~100<br>Advantages <br>Higher load capacity and lower noise <br>High driving efficiency <br>Modular design <br>Root fillets are shot to increasing bending strength <br>Special sealing design with better anti-leak performance <br>Excellent cost performance ratio<br>Application <br>Driving of mine belt conveyorbuy Reducer<br>website:http://www.feidachina.com/industrial-gears/reducer/</td></tr></tbody></table>
<!--EndFragment-->

<br></p>